| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabala in August is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is wet. A significant 386.8mm (15.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabala August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kabala, Sierra Leone
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabala:
- Kedougou, Senegal - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) NNW
- Labe, Guinea - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) NNW
- Boke, Guinea - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) WNW
- Mamou, Guinea - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) NW
- Kindia, Guinea - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) WNW
- Conakry, Guinea - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) W
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) WSW
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) WSW
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) S
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) SSW