| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabala in April is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 97.2mm (3.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabala April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kabala, Sierra Leone
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabala:
- Kedougou, Senegal - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) NNW
- Labe, Guinea - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) NNW
- Boke, Guinea - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) WNW
- Mamou, Guinea - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) NW
- Kindia, Guinea - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) WNW
- Conakry, Guinea - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) W
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) WSW
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) WSW
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) S
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) SSW